Extreme Sailing Series
Extreme Sailing Series: Interim Media Valuation: 37% like for like increase in Media Valuation for first 4 Acts
- Media coverage secured to date assessed by independent agency Havas Sponsorship Insights shows considerable rise in recorded items of exposure compared to 2011, as the global circuit in its 6th year confirms its position as the leading, annual, professional sailing circuit in terms of audience*
- Another significant increase of 37% in value of media coverage of first 4 Acts in 2012 compared with first 4 Acts in 2011.
- Despite two less events, total media value for 2012 projected by Havas Insight to be c.14% up on 2011 at just under 30m Euros (NB last year’s projection at same interim period was very accurate)- Great results on media come at good time for new venues and prospective 2013 teams, with Notice of Race for 2013 circuit to be published in coming weeks
- Extreme Sailing Series: Victoria agridulce para Omán en el Acto 5 de Extreme Sailing Series en Cardiff
- Extreme Sailing Series Next Act Nice: Organisers forced to cancel Trapani Extreme Sailing Series event
- Extreme Sailing Series: Leigh McMillan overhauls Roman Hagara in front of big crowds in Cardiff Bay
- Extreme Sailing Series Video: Team GB Olympic sprinter James Ellington gets Extreme!